USS-LIBERTY FJM® Premium OCTG Connections
Our premium connection provides true flush OD for clearance-critical applications.
U. S. Steel Tubular Products USS-LIBERTY FJM®
is a flush joint connection with a true flush OD designed for clearance-critical applications.
Applications include use as a repair liner where casing has been damaged by corrosion or wear.
The proprietary thread form overcomes a typical weakness in flush joint connections – the compressive strength. USS-LIBERTY FJM® has a compressive strength rating that is equal to the tensile strength in all OD sizes.
The design of the connection also addresses the issue of integrity under pressure by featuring both internal and external gas-tight, metal-to-metal seals. The U. S. Steel Tubular Products USS-LIBERTY FJM® has advantages in clearance, strength, and gas-tight sealing that make it a superior solution for your next clearance-critical application.
USS-LIBERTY FJM® has been tested to ISO 13679 testing requirements, including internal and external pressure testing combined with tension and compression loads. USS-LIBERTY FJM® connections are available in sizes from 3-1/2 to 8-5/8 inches.
- True flush outside diameter for clearance critical applications
- Hooked thread form to overcome the typical compressive strength weakness of flush joint connections
- Metal-to-metal internal and external pressure seal to ensure integrity under pressure
- Collapse and internal yield pressure equal to pipe body
- High compression strength for rotating and reciprocating during cementing
U. S. Steel Tubular Products OCTG Distributors
U. S. Steel Tubular Products are available through authorized distributors. See our complete U. S. Steel Tubular Products OCTG product distributor list here.