USS-LIBERTY LD® Semi-Premium OCTG Connections
Double-helix thread casing connection for surface casing applications and offshore strings
The USS-LIBERTY LD®
is a semi-premium casing connection designed for surface casing applications and intermediate offshore strings. This rugged connection features a proprietary deep stabbing, two-step thread profile for trouble free makeup and maximum output
, consistently reducing time and costs.
Available in outside diameters ranging from 16 to 20 inches, the USS-LIBERTY LD® has been tested to exceed API 5C5 CAL I guidelines, including internal and external pressure testing combined with tension and compression load.
Download the USS-LIBERTY LD® brochure now
- Two-step, double-helix threads permit quick makeup (3-1/2 to 4-1/2 turns for final makeup)
- 100% efficient in tension and compression
- Hook thread design provides improved load carrying ability
- Rated to pipe body in burst and collapse pressure
- Tested to exceed API 5C5 guidelines
. Also, visit the Connections Performance Data
to review the product datasheet.
U. S. Steel Tubular Products OCTG Distributors
U. S. Steel Tubular Products are available through authorized distributors. See our complete U. S. Steel Tubular Products OCTG product distributor list here.