USS-PATRIOT EBM® Premium OCTG Connections
This premium connection can take the heat in extreme downhole environments.
The USS-PATRIOT EBM® premium tubing connection was designed to perform in the most severe conditions, including high-pressure gas, high temperatures, corrosive service and thermal wells.
This premium connection, offered in multiple material grades, is successfully tested in accordance with the API RP 5C5 CAL IV connection requirements.
Utilizing the proven U. S. Steel Tubular Products improved buttress thread form, the connection is threaded and coupled, featuring a primary internal metal-to-metal seal. This gas-tight seal delivers 100% internal pressure ratings ideal for deep horizontal and vertical wells. Sizes range from 2-3/8 to 4-1/2 inches and are interchangeable with a wide variety of wall thicknesses in the same size range.
- Improved buttress thread form was developed by U. S. Steel in the 1950s and maintains an excellent track record and extensive experience in the industry worldwide.
- Metal-to-metal gas-tight seal provides an internal yield pressure rating equal to API pipe body rating.
- Extended pin nose design provides seal-damage protection during assembly and allows racking back in the derrick without damaging pin nose.
- Smooth Internal Transition helps avoid flow interference.
- Plain-end threaded and coupled premium connection enables rework without upset ends for repairs at local service centers and ease of manufacture for accessories.
U. S. Steel Tubular Products OCTG Distributors
U. S. Steel Tubular Products are available through authorized distributors. See our complete U. S. Steel Tubular Products OCTG product distributor list here.